Install webroot with key code on Mac
Here see the steps to Install webroot with key code from www.webroot.com/safe and then install it. If you are seeking for a procedure to create a webroot account then it is the 3rd tutorial on this page. See below for tutorial 3 if you also want to create a webroot account with the activation of your webroot secureanywhere
First of all if you want to install webroot secureanywhere on mac then you don't need to go www.webroot.com/safe. Probably you gone there and your product is not installing. Seems like this ? Just follow the Tutorial 2 to install webroot secureanywhere on mac.
Install webroot with key code
First of all to Install webroot with key code reach page www.webroot.com/safe. Now the program will be automatically downlod you just need to run it. Most noteworthy , you must have a webroot keycode to install webroot safely.
- DISCLAIMER : www-webrootcomsafe.org IS AN INDEPENDENT SUPPORT PROVIDER ON ON-DEMAND REMOTE TECHNICAL SERVICES FOR WEBROOT PRODUCTS.WE ARE AN INDEPENDENT SERVICE PROVIDER FOR SOFTWARE RELATED ISSUES IN DESKTOPS, LAPTOPS, DEVICES AND PERIPHERALS. USE OF WEBROOT NAME, LOGO, TRADEMARKS & PRODUCT IMAGES IS ONLY FOR REFERENCE AND IN NO WAY INTENDED TO SUGGEST THAT www-webrootcomsafe.org HAS ANY BUSINESS ASSOCIATION WITH WEBROOT. WEBROOT TRADEMARKS,NAMES,LOGO AND IMAGES ARE THE PROPERTY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OWNERS. WE HOLDS NO ASSOCIATION OR AFFILIATION WITH ANY OF THESE BRANDS OR THIRD-PARTY COMPANIES AND SOLELY PROVIDE SUPPORT SERVICE FOR THE PRODUCT ISSUES FACED BY USERS IF YOUR PRODUCT IS COVERED BY WARRANTY, THEN THE SUPPORT SERVICES WE ARE PROVIDING MAY ALSO BE AVAILABLE FOR FREE FROM MANUFACTURER OFFICIAL WEBSITE WWW.WEBROOT.COM
Install webroot with key code at www.webroot.com/safe (tutorial 1)
- Open the web page www.webroot.com/safe to Install webroot with key code . Here i am going to give you step by step instructions to download . also click directly on the link www.webroot.com/safe to download your product by yourself.
- First of all open a browser in your computer.
- If you are using a Internet explorer browser ( Blue E ) then it will show you two or three options in the bottom "Run" "save" "cancel" . Now click on run if it is there otherwise click on save .
- After , if you clicked on save you will get a "run" option and if you already get clicked on "run" then the program will start installing in the computer.
- Seems like you got a green box on your screen , which is asking for a key code then you are going in the right direction.
- Now put your key code in the box. The key code is 20 digit alphanumeric characters which is actually situated on the back of your card. If you have not peeled it yet , peel it gently and you will find the key code . Webroot key code usually starts with the characters "SA" .
- Now seems like you got the key code now , so just put it , into the box which is appearing in your computer screen. And click on agree and install on the downside.
- Now you computer will show you a prompt " do you want to allow this program to make changes in your computer " Click on "yes".
- Also put you email when a box comes to your screen after clicking "yes" on the prompt.
- Now you product is completely installed , and you can use it . And it will scan your computer for the first time automatically.
- Either Type on the URL box or open a run box by pressing windows + R together (open a run box) and type there "
- If you face any problems during the installation process feel free to contact us
Install webroot with key code anywhere on mac
- You can install SecureAnywhere on Mac OS X 10.7 and above. An Internet connection is required to install the software.
- To install the software:
- download the SecureAnywhere installer to your Mac (wsamac.dmg)
- Double-click wsamac.dmg to open the installer.
- Drag the Webroot SecureAnywhere icon into the Applications folder.
- Open the Applications folder by double-clicking the folder icon.
- In the Applications folder, double-click the Webroot SecureAnywhere icon to begin activation.
- In the first activation window, select a language from the drop-down box and click Next.
- Note: Make sure you select the desired language. Once SecureAnywhere installs, you cannot change it.
- In the first activation window, enter your keycode and click Activate.
- Your keycode is the 20-character license that identifies your Webroot account. If you purchased the product online, the keycode is provided in an email from Webroot. If you purchased the product in a store, the keycode is provided in the retail box. In addition, the keycode identifies whether you purchased a multi-user license, which allows you to install SecureAnywhere on up to three or five Macs.
- In the next panel, enter your email address and click Continue. (If you don't want to provide your email address, you can click Cancel to skip this step. The installation continues even if you click Cancel.)
- If prompted, confirm the installation by entering your Apple system password and click OK.
- Enter your text here
To Install webroot with key code along with creating a webroot secureanywhere account (tutorial 3 ) is given below. Reference of this tutorial is webrootsafe.org
- either go to the webroot.com and find my account section or reach page https://my.webrootanywhere.com/default.aspx directly.
- Now login if you already have an account for webroot otherwise click “create account”.
- Create account option is parallel to login. See image above.
- Now on “create account” option you have to fill all the details including your webroot key code .
- click on “register now” finally .
- Most noteworthy here you need to create a password as well as a security code. This is a two step verification account.
- And now the time to check your email inbox , which you given in the form. Seems like you have an email. Just click on the link to verify.
- Login with the newly created password and security code combination.
- Download and run your webroot secure anywhere .